Power Engineers Collaborative, L.L.C.
Summit Power Group, LLC
Engineering development services for a 2x1 Siemens SGT6-5000F combined cycle power generating facility in Utah.
PEC provides the necessary technical support either from the home office, at the project site, or a combination of the two. PEC has experience staff that will oversee the construction on behalf of the Financer, Owner or Constructor.
In this phase PEC can provide services in the following areas:
• Supervision/coordination of outside contractors including the general contractor and specific
• Construction Management & Staffing
• Establishing construction schedules, including timely revision to reflect changing delivery and erection
• Pre-Construction Meetings
• Receipt & Inspection of Equipment
• Contractor Oversight
• Engineering Support
• Start-up Coordination
• Start-up equipment and systems:
- Pre-operational tests
- Functional tests
- Subsystems test
- Integrated testing
- Performance testing
• Specific test requirements including performance, environmental, operational and maintenance factors.
• Project Completion & Closeout
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION
< GO BACK
Request More Information